Thursday 17 May 2012

For You, Dear Ladies!

Ha! Ladies go extreme lengths just to impress guys. They want to feel among. They want to be amongst the doing, the 'fashion conscious' girls on the streets. Such fashion trends make me laugh. Ok I'm a weird, laid back girl, so pardon me if you disagree with the contents of my list. No don't pardon me, tongue lash me! *laughing*

 1)-Show me your back!
   Can you imagine? We no get back? Abi your own na for sale? Please, think again. Next time you sew clothes, cover your back ehhnn.

 2)- Half Covered Hair..
   No matter how nice your hair is, someone's own is definitely finer. If you want your hair to be seen, simply take off your veil. No half coverings please! Besides, he has seen different varieties..

 3)- Pencil Jeans, Skinny Jeans, Pencil Skirts.. Whatever!
   Those super tight clothes really annoy me. They reveal all the curves on one's body. Everything. Plus, they are awfully UNCOMFORTABLE! He go think say you borrow your small sister's clothes!

 4)- 6-Inches..
  Your cleavage isn't for the world to see. Cover up abeg. It's disgusting seeing your chests half open. Fashion isn't nudity jaare!

5)- Over-Painted Faces..
  This one dey trend well well! Green eye shadow, black lipstick, pink blush, blue eyeliner, etc. Are you a clown? Truth be told, over painting your faces makes you look like a harlot. I don tell you my own sha, paint moderately!

Pardon my bluntness ooooo, I be local Girl!!

4 comments:

  1. I think many ladies dont realise that guys dont have respect for ladies who dress this way.
    No matter how morally good or bad the guy is...its a universal fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some ladies fail to understand that, its sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typing and thinking, you must be getting tired of my having to comment on every post of yours I read. I really love the posts! lol. maashaAllah! :D
    And what you said is true, sadly that's the reality! May Allah guide us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanxx for d comments Mnaanys.. :D I really appreciate it. Amin to ur du'a!

    ReplyDelete